- Symbolism: Unconditional Love, Compassion, Peace.
- Descriptive Words: Nurturing, Gentle, Heartening, Reassuring, Soft.
- Common Places Found: Brazil, South Africa, USA, Madagascar.
- Harmonizes With: Rhodonite, Kunzite, Emerald.
- Associated Chakra: Heart.
- Summary: With its gentle pink essence, Rose Quartz embodies the pure heart and unconditional love. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds and fears, allowing the capacity to both give and receive love from others.
- Symbolism: Protection, Grounding, Healing.
- Descriptive Words: Diverse, Electrifying, Balancing, Transformative, Purifying.
- Common Places Found: Brazil, Pakistan, Africa, USA, Australia.
- Harmonizes With: Black Onyx, Smoky Quartz, Lepidolite.
- Associated Chakra: Varies with color, often Root or Heart.
- Summary: Tourmaline, with its myriad of colors, possesses a unique energy. It aids in understanding oneself and others, promoting self-confidence. Tourmaline has a strong protective energy and is often used for grounding and dispersing negativity.
- Symbolism: Vitality, Protection, Growth.
- Descriptive Words: Lustrous, Energetic, Defensive, Confident, Dynamic.
- Common Places Found: Spain, Italy, Peru, Russia.
- Harmonizes With: Gold Calcite, Citrine, Magnetite.
- Associated Chakra: Solar Plexus.
- Summary: Commonly known as "fool's gold", Pyrite's shimmering golden hue exudes energies of luck and abundance. It acts as a shield against negative energies, environmental pollutants, and physical harm. It also promotes good physical health and emotional well-being.