- Resonates with third eye and throat chakras
- Found in the West Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan. Lower quality deposits come from Chile and Russia. In Latin, the name means “blue stone.”
- Lapis is a stone with an extraordinary rich history. The ancient Egyptians used it in scarabs, beads, pendants, and other jewelry dating back to 3100 B.C. It was also ground into powder to be used as a medicine and a cosmetic for eye shadow, and during the European Renaissance it was widely used for carving art objects.
- Traditionally Lapis Lazuli has been used to assist in connecting with Gods and invoking divine inspiration. It is also a stone of self-knowledge, reflection, the spiritual seeker and student, stimulating one's desire for understanding.
- Harmonizes with Moldavite very well, along with Alexandrite, Oregon Opal, Turquoise, Rhodochrosite, Sugilite, Chrysoprase, Rhodonite and Larimar.
- Key Words; inner vision, truthful communication, royal virtues
Length: 1 inch
Width: 0.75 inches
Height: 0.125 inches